Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

welcome back! and thank you for your hard work!! I love all the work you put in so I don't mind waiting a bit longer for updates. Take care of yourselves and hope everything goes well IRL!

I bet she’s going to go full Napoleon, forms a national army, and goes “you cannot stop me, I lose 30,000 men a month as a matter of course.” And then forms a representative government so the people are both the government and military, dissolving the nobility and taking executive power as the head of her corporation and not as a duchess.

Makes me wonder how many of those nobles would arm every citizen of their lands with both weapons and knowledge just to stop her... especially if she goes down the “total war” route of making sure every aspect of her flourishing desmene is bent to the purpose of making war. She would have the advantage of the not fearing internal revolution if the government would be made by the people for the people, and the army staffed by those same people. The nobility, well, all you have to do is look at revolutionary France.

But, major props to the translators of course, I can see you guys are big fans, and the end cards are pretty god, keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like I read a spoiler after the uploaded chapter.. I looked at the number and it's.. 42.5 after 42.2?

Supporter
I binged read this after finally getting some time to read a new series. All I can say is....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! It's so good. I'm all caught up and there's no more chapters. Too busy to read the LN until I catch up on at least 3 others and some other manga series.

I need to eat some chocolate whenever I read this going on into the future. This should be a new ritual for me .

this is literally the only series i'm reading at the moment, everything else feels boring in comparison.

i hope you guys can continue with this project!

Group Leader
i am really liking these series that are like "reincarnated as NOT the mc but someone else". it's more interesting imo. i wonder if this trend of isekai will ever go full circle and back to the cliche reincarnated as the op mc.

i hope not LOL

I bet this has something to do with the prince's fiance, and that she has a connection with the church that she can exploit

@Naiko
Yeah.

It's called 'she's basically seduced the Pope's Son (But not in that way)'.

If you recall, at the start of the series, our heroine ended up in the body of the 'Villian Girl' from an Otome game after a 'perfect' end, where the Protagonist had Max Relationship stats with all of the male otome game love interests, consisting of Second Prince Edward, the Pope's Son, the Prime Minister's Son, and the Knight Captain's Son.

So far, Iris has managed to get one of them out of the orbit of Iris and Prince Edward for sure, and possibly another.

Her brother got yanked up by the scruff by his family and had just what the actual consequences of the sort of things that Yuri and Edward want to do rubbed in his face, plus seeing just how hard Iris works to run their family fief (along with a firm 'Did you ever THINK what your job as Prime Minister would be, Bern? Your duty would be to /tell the king when he's screwing up/' speech from her) back in Chapter 19ish, so he's now actually doing his initial job and keeping an eye on the Second Prince and reporting to his father.

On the other hand, the son of the Knight Captain, Dorsen, got his family massively politically smashed by Ojou-Sama's mom snubbing them socially and his dad was apparently also pissed as hell about how he acted to a lady in public (the indirect bit is where Iris told him 'oh, so this is how a knight acts, forcing a lady to her knees with brute force'), if I recall (Vaguely remember it from the LN at least), so he's been forced out of their social orbit a bit since his spare time is being filled up with additional training.

Back in Chapter 25, Yuri was basically using Edward to bribe the Church into liking her with extra Almsgiving donations, which is probably where Edward's faction got the 'in' they needed with the (honestly pretty corrupt sounding at the moment) Darryl Church to launch their current assault on House Armelia.

The only correct tag probably 'political thriller'. Its the meat of the whole series.

Users who are viewing this thread