Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Dex-chan lover
I binge read all these volumes in like two days and I truly love every bit of it
Now to join the waiting game

Thank you for the updates. Here we go again. Another month for a new chapt.

Dex-chan lover
One thing about this manga that I particularly love is the artwork it's gorgeous! Every character is so expressive and I love how they move about the scene when they interact with one another. It really makes each moment feel lively even when they are discussing mundane topics like economic and reform policy. I think a lesser artist would have had the characters interact more statically in those scenes.

Double-page supporter
Unexpectedly nice manga. I've always liked resourceful women protags.

Dex-chan lover
@leyuen depend on what you mean by similar..
If you mean like the Otome game isekai, with the girl being the "villain" and got rejected by the "best" prince, there's plenty of those at this point.

Though if you mean like building/developing a land/territory I think I read something like that a little while ago.. Here it is:
https://mangadex.org/title/37262/daites-ryou-koubouki
It less dramatic though (currently maybe), but surprisingly the development they done is over the top that this (Duke's Daughter Accomplishment) is pale in comparison.

Contributor
Honestly the isekai elements are just a boat-anchor on this; most often when her "other world" experience comes in is when suspension of disbelief is stretched the most.

Well, I say it's a boat-anchor, but it's not really stopping this from charging ahead with aplomb.

This author actually has some talent for writing high-stakes court intrigue; this is basically a court thriller in the latter chapters and even if it's got some rough bits around the edges (see "isekai", supra), I definitely don't usually get so much screeching adrenaline from these sorts of soft-power lords-and-ladies exchanges.

Okay I am seriously dying without a chapter release
Please release soon it's almost 3 months 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
hey, its been 3 months and no update depite the raw already reach ch 49, what happend ?

@Yuki22
REJOICE!
YOUR WISH APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN (at least partially, because dat cliffhanger oh man need more) GRANTED!

Users who are viewing this thread