Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

i wonder what happen to Chocolate empire? anyone know anything?
Also thank you for the chapter @Sweet Treats Scans

Aight, that wasn't even a cliffhanger. Felt like the writer fell asleep midway writing lol. But I guess this new trend of fraction chapters is the reason for that.

Heh.

Iris is, purely by accident, shooting down the other Otome Game Characters who joined in with helping expel her from school. (It's an accident in that she hasn't gone 'I MUST HAVE REVENGE FOR THEM HUMILIATING ME' or the like that shows up in some of the Imperial Court and/or Reincarnation Manhuas, for example).

Dorsen The Knight Captain's son got -massively- slapped down by his father after her mother broadsided their family's social standing by snubbing his wife's social events, and so doesn't have time to take place in Second Prince's Shenanigans (as he's on Punishment Training when not in school now).

Her little brother Berne got a slap of common sense from a duchess' daughter and then gained some common sense for a duke's son himself.

And now, it looks like something VERY bad is about to happen to the Pope of the Daryl Church, in that it seems he's just been caught comitting the very crime of Double Heresy (IE, selling a Church) he was trying to tar Iris with, and whose son is one of the Idiot Prince's friends and the conduit Yuuri the Creepy Fiancee/Agent Provocateur was using to set up Useless Expensive Soup Kitchens in the capital.

And Yuuri and Ed have been shown to basically 'dump' their 'good friends' as soon as they aren't useful, so...

Anyways, it's amusing, because it's purely by accident or in reaction to other people doing things, not Iris instigating anything herself.
Her Mother took social revenge on the Knight Captain's family and dumped Berne on her to try and smarten him up before she just decided to disown him, and she's only retaliating against the Daryl Pope because he'd fallen in with the silly politics to try and slam her first.

Group Leader
This is a kind of manga I like with a strong female lead with good character, a reasonable personality and actually has ambition rather than that other lawfully forced matriarchal manga.

Reading this makes my heart beat fast. Accusation after accusation and how she overcomes it. The author imparted some good life skills to me. And a bit of tax knowledge. Hahaha

I can't believe how it can draw me in every time. Thank you for the translation and please don't leave me on this cliffhanger for too long. I love this back and forth accusation stuff

Woow, thank you so much for the chapters, i nearly lost hope on reading more of our dear Duchess to be haha~

Dang, last few chapters here got really full blown war against the 2nd prince faction, they going in the thick of it and it's gonna hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread