Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

@Wuiff
Because people dont see it ur way they are kids and have no clue...
And ur thoughts are the only corrct one for sure.
Hmm who do u think is the kid here?
Ur problem gets desrcibed here:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger-Effekt

Of all things I said but all you care about is someone calling you a kid.... Did I hit the mark perhaps? And what I'm talking about is why this mediocre manga have 9 star ratings which shouldn't be the case. And hey let me inform you something.. Have you heard of "ad hominem" it's when you attack the person instead of the argument you should learn all the fallacies next time before you say anything ok? And read more manga/manhwa surely you haven't read a lot of manga to defend this mediocre manga that deserves at least 5 star ratings.

https://owl.excelsior.edu/argument-and-critical-thinking/logical-fallacies/logical-fallacies-ad-hominem/

@wintermist Oh ok. Idc tbh... All I care is this manga has a 9 star rating which it doesn't deserve.. You can appreciate its art, but you didn't rate it 8 stars above right? If art is the only basis to rate a manga then almost all manga out there should deserve 9 star ratings.... so if you rated it 8 stars above just unrate it, specially if all you care about is the art... Rating a manga means rating it based on everything, characters, character development, story, art, etc. No one cares if you read this for the art just don't rate it ....

@Veribal
Have u ever hitten a mark? Dont flatter urself. I just do not discuss matters with people in special circumstances.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger-Effekt
really nails it by your lack of self-awareness

Maybe I'm stupid and late to the party, but did you know there's a webnovel for Iris's mom? Like bro, what?! It's called Common Sense of a Warrior. Idk I'm just shocked tbh.

@Veribal uhh. I don't think you have the right to tell me or even others what to rating 'tbh'. if the majority likes it hence the rate, 9. what can you do lol. personally I like this manga more than Iris. way more. I don't have the obligation to explain it to you and so is the majority of the votes. If you got hurt from the rating of this manga, then I'm sorry. But I'm still gonna say this manga is better than Iris Smartphone for me personally.
@Wuiff Lets just agree to disagree so we won't drag this too far.

I need some recommendations for manga that are like this, but not the full reverse harem thing. I really enjoyed the whole political drama thing that was going on in the story so if anyone has anything similar, I’d really appreciate the suggestions!

This is for sure one of the better Villainess Isekai mangas, I really don't understand how some people think it doesn't deserve its high rating LOL
@Wahoosfan Try "The Villainess Lives Twice" and "The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass"

I’ll be honest, I wanted more of yuri this chapter. She might be making her move, I want to know what and how she’s gonna get stopped

Dex-chan lover
ngl i am reading this manga 3 to 4 times from top to bottom while waiting for new updates
i don't know why i find it so charming

@wintermist really! Iris's mom is in the common sense of a warrior?! I kept seeing that webnovel for sometime but didn't dare to open it, but now i know, i'll try reading it! Tnx for a little spoil!

Can some1 tell me the reason for the unusally high rating? Ive read until chapter 6 but it feels like every other Villaines story. Whats so special?

@HallowedDeep It was one of the original Villainess stories, possibly the first one to be more dramatic rather than a comedy. It looks super generic now, but that's because a lot of later stuff copied the themes.

@wasserplane ah ok that explains it. Im not a fan of villaines stories but I had this in my reading list solely cause of the high rating. Thx for clearing this up.

@Veribal Just because it’s fuckin’ hilarious to see you argue about how this story doesn’t deserve a 9 rating, I’m gonna give this manga a 10 😂

This not the Villainess anime I asked for but I love it a lot. I thought I was going to get a SOL relaxing manga but I got politics instead.

@HallowedDeep

it starts really bad actually, its boring, slow and generic. Later it turns into one of those "lets build a kingdom" story and has so many details that its hard no get involved into it. If you keep reading you'll probably think that it deserves the high rate. Its very well done.

Users who are viewing this thread