Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Whoaaaa i marathoned this serries in 2 days. It has a nice story and characters.

Supporter
@Niisama
Is this... really a seinen?
I don't see why not. There hasn't been any shoujo style romance (almost no romance at all, actually. it's all about the economics and power struggles and whatnot), and obviously no shounen battles

@rkkn Aight. The first 8 chs just gave me huge shoujo vibes. Nothing against that genre, but just not my thing unless it has comedy as well. I guess I can give this a bit more chance.

Dex-chan lover
I. Love. This. And I definitely need more of this and more mangas like this one.

The Group had to drop the Manga becausw they had an OfficialEnglish made already, so if you want to buy all volumes, you need $100+

Group Leader
@calmbreez So far (56ch in) there is very VERY little romance, some hits here and there but it's taking it's sweet time for emotions to develop and so far the MC is more focused on overcoming her distrust towards relationships formed from trauma that came due to the false accusations against her and the broken engagement.

That's not to say the story is bad in any way, in fact it is by far a lot better than most in this genre.
I may invest some time in reading the web novel of this since it seems to be far more progressed, which I don't do often because reading WN takes a lot of time. Though it depends on if the translation is berable.

@Adryan475 So far there is no harem of any kind.

On the side note a question from me, if anyone knows, could you please tell me if Didi, Lyle and Tanya ctaully know Deans true identity or do they also only know him as "Dean". It's something I'm still relatively confused about, since they've supposedly met in the past.

Holds very similar resemblance to the slime shounen manga. Love the characters, always giving room for growth. Very reality-oriented. Not over dramatic. Everyone is logical. No magic. 9/10.

Though the romance suffices for the moment, I wish they could add more. I think it would be really weird if in the end
they suddenly got together considering the trauma she’s felt through the entire series + ML’s current views in life. I think the manga needs at least one arc for FL x ML so the relationship between the two can be sorted out properly.

mediocre propaganda that appeals to smoothbrains. anime and manga fandom is right-wing and uneducated so it's no surprise this dogshit gets a 9

Users who are viewing this thread