Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

I’m sorry but I can’t take Divan seriously... His name literally translate to Sofa (divan is the French equivalent of sofa), so every time they talk about him I just imagine people sitting on him hahahaha

Yeah, I think we are heading into the end game.

Massive spoilers ahead but
if my memory from the novels serves me right pretty soon after this a massive famine sweeps through the country and Yuri uses it to help spur the prince into forcefully taking the throne. From there she urges him to try and pressure the Armelia Fiefdom since they had enough reserves to keep their people fed.

Also, if you want to be spoiled by the ending to know what happens...
Second Prince gets jailed and pleads for Yuri to be spared despite the reveal that she is a foreign spy meant to weaken the country. This actually does save Yuri from execution but she is mentally broken when Devon leaves her to rot. Dean and Iris get together. Can't remember though if the novels continue or leave it at that, since Devon faced no real consequences for manipulating Yuri into trying to weaken and dismantle the country.

i’m like curious. i know it’s not yuri but like was the queen dowager in love or had a crush on iris’s mother? like the way she phrased her words when talking about iris’s mother, had gl vibes in it.

Great manga. I was really skeptical starting this especially the cliche scenes in the first chapter & the not so good art.

But there is a reason for everything including the Otome villainess cliches. There's a number of storylines running concurrently with hints of a grander plot which might tie these together. We have characters with their own goals and who are actively working to fulfill them both on the protagonist & antagonist sides. Adults aren't incompetent or have little presence like in other such manga, manhwa. Lots of characters including the MC actually grow through the events that take place. MC is a little OP but omniscient or omnipotent. Might be a little spoiler but keep in mind that the obvious antagonists aren't the true ones.

My only complaint would be that what I mentioned above takes time to manifest in the manga.

8/10 definitely recommend. Would suggest to read at least 10 chapters at a time.

Like the rest of the commenters said, this was very real. It's not just some fantasy where the transmigrator doesn't have any worries. She's put in a hard position too. She's not a saint-like Mary Sue (I mean she kind of is, but not as much compared to other isekai mangas) - she still has her way of using people and she does get put into places where she faces pressure as well.
I'd say, this started out pretty cliche and the dialogue can get a bit cringey at times but if you really like stories with political imbalance and politics but also romance, this would be nice. Overall, if you feel like dropping it in the beginning, try reading a bit more because it gets more promising

I hope this wont get dropped. Anyhow thank you for translating, I just want to ask when will this a updated?

what a masterpiece. i came here expecting for those romance villainess cliche, but i stayed for politics lol. this is worth-reading, i hope this wasn't dropped

Is this get dropped or what? Can someone snipe this? I bet they will back with more chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know where to read the continuation?
Please don't give sevenseas as an option, not everyone have access to it or can pay for it especially if your country is a tax hell

I can't wait for Volume 8. It seems official english translations do comeout on Google play :D

Users who are viewing this thread