Kowloon Generic Romance - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

I really want to know what the hell is going on.... the medical thing makes me think she’s under some sort of medically induced delusion

Dex-chan lover
Okay now I'm convinced that this story is about a man who is stuck to the ideal of the woman he once loved, and a woman who wants him to fall in love with something new, hence all the nostalgia stuff of how he doesn't want to do new things with her because he wants her to remember her old self, but because she knows this she's now trying to push him to try new things so he can forget whoever her old self was.
Someone prolly made this theory in some previous chapters, so good on them for catching this on earlier than me Hehe 😌

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly,a doctor thing.
FR tho,I wanna talk about page 3.
That shit's pretty freaky,seeing yourself but the face says "404 Not Found" is pretty scary.
I'm so invested in this manga I love it.

Double-page supporter
I have no idea where this story will go next and I love it.

Good news for people, the series is doing pretty well! It's literally the best preforming new Young Jump series in years!

Dex-chan lover
That chapter opening, to me, was very reminiscent of late-series Neon Genesis Evangelion and Serial Experiments Lain.

Also, given the context of Chapter 9, I think it is safe to presume that Reiko was the one who dominated Rock-Paper-Scissors pre-accident.

Dex-chan lover
I thought for sure we're gonna go full reverse "Gulliver's Travels" this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, there are two pages missing! Between 8 and 9, there are two more pages in the raw that weren't translated.

EDIT: I see it's fixed now, thanks!

Power Uploader
@RainSpectre, thats good to hear!
About chapter, yeah classic "black hole face" from Final Fantasy 8 finale, huh.
Also welcome mistrer "big bad guy", face reveal.
Free health checkups with a snake as mascot, from a corporation, yeaaaah, idk about that one, chief.

Users who are viewing this thread