Kowloon Generic Romance - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
NTR and bible references? I wasn't expecting either. The former can fuck off though.

Honestly the kiss doesn't bother me since it's a drama romance manga but her reaction to it just gets on my nerves .-. Never expected Mark Zuckerberg to be on here too.

Nevertheless, Thanks for the translate :D

Dex-chan lover
People shouting “NTR” and “WORST CHAPTER” need to chill. It’s just establishing the villain and how far his reach is. No shit Clone-chan isn’t gonna be into him, she said as much last chapter.

WTF.

Also, author is setting up many things this manga is no longer generic (Adam/Eve methaphor, artificial memory, UFO thingy, etc).

Double-page supporter
I concur with @dArkus_Orion, the Hebinuma dude is yet another piece of perplexing fuckery added to the overall mysteries of "Kowloon," it's people and Generic Terra. I am genuinely compelled to know more about Who and, more importantly, What President Hebinuma is now. Is he even a real person? Or is he part of the larger construct of "Kowloon" and Generic Terra (whatever it is)?

So these biblical allusions arent just there for show right. Cuz it's pretty in your face and has some weird implications.

Would it also be weird to assume both MCs are representatives of Adam and eve.
In probably thinking too much but whatever.

Power Uploader
Okay, this turns out in some Kojima levels of writting rn, multiple levels of allusions. Thanks for translation!

Users who are viewing this thread