Kowloon Generic Romance - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Personally, I think he's not really joking, but it's more of a survivor's guilt sort of thing. "She wouldn't have died if I hadn't..." sort of thing.

Then again, maybe he did something in the heat of the moment, and she got 'resurrected' as a constant reminder to him to punish him.

That'd be interesting if the whole thing about Kowloon is that it's a literal extension of hell on earth, where sinners are passively aggressively tormented.

I really like this manga, but the flow of every chapter where we get deeper and deeper into the mystery without ANYTHING being confirmed is kind of disappointing. Every chapter has been a continuous cliffhanger. 😞

Dex-chan lover
HMMMMM
Something is telling me the original Kujirai committed suicide
or at least was in a scenario where Kudou couldn't save her from dying
probably not the case, but that doorway at the end with all the arrows really felt ominous

so the eyes thing is totally hinting that Kudou is the clone of the business guy, right? Since everyone in Kowloon seems to be a clone. I wish they would at least hint at why clones are running around.

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut Why is Youmei suddenly a misandrist? Kudou made a very poor "joke" about having killed Reiko A, and Youmei took it in a straightforward way. That he murdered her. People are batshit crazy sometimes. And 61% of women murdered by men are victims of a current or former partner. It's not really a stretch for Youmei to consider Kudou's comment the way it was intended.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta agree, the story is going places and the mystery doesn't get solved. Makes me wonder if the author just keeps on making things up without an end goal in mind.

Plot wise, I don't like this manga. But it makes me genuinely excited whenever there's an update. I just can't get enough of the main characters.

Dex-chan lover
@Someone2Love No. Every time I pick this up she's always hating on the dude. It gets fucking old. Her first assumption is "Yeah he murdered you"
FOH

Kujirai-A must have found out that Kudou-A died and then confronted Kudou-B. And then Kudou-B killed Kujirai-A but was shocked to find out that there's a Kujirai-B 🤣🤣🤣

@Xxjuggernaut no there's some stuff going on here that really needs to be dealt with here that Kudou is holding out. Kudou is the one person who knows everything about what happened and he isnt saying anything concrete about it. Sure he gave Kujirai a chance and we know that's not a clone so it's not likely a murder but there's way too much going on for this to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread