Kowloon Generic Romance - Vol. 7 Ch. 62

Contributor
I appreciate all you’ve done for the series. Thank you!

Reactions: HCO
Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for your hard work in translating this series, and damn Kujirai is so fine even when she's distraught.

Dex-chan lover
Well thanks for the translation. Somehow the portugese br translations are up to date.

For Eng, we're far behind the raws even the official translations are slow, wonder if we can catch up before the anime comes out.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work so far, this manga is unique in many ways
Well thanks for the translation. Somehow the portugese br translations are up to date.

For Eng, we're far behind the raws even the official translations are slow, wonder if we can catch up before the anime comes out.
which chapter is the on-going on?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and all the work. Shame you’re dropping it. I was reading the scans to avoid opening the physicals since they release with a plastic cover and I like to keep things original. But all the best to you

Aggregator gang
It's a shame you're dropping it.
you-are-the-coolest-alex.gif

Thanks for the translations. :hearts:

Thanks for all your work so far, this manga is very enjoyable and the effort put into translation, typesetting and redrawing shows! I hope you can find another translator to help you out.

thank you for all the work you've done <3
i hope someone ends up picking this up! its so good!

Dex-chan lover
thanks to the scanlation team for all the hard work done, this was a great series to follow

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work! It's a good story, sad to see you drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread