Kowloon Generic Romance - Vol. 8 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Are they trying to see what happens if a quartz person concieves with a real human?

He just compared her with a knockoff beer 😔 I think that he knows that they are different people and doesn't like Reiko2 that much (beer without alcohol) compared with Reiko1 (beer with alcohol). Or at least he realizes he can't replace her (the I get it in the last panel) idk that's what I understand

Double-page supporter
KujiraiB still has a hold on him it seems. Makes you wonder about the whole premise of nostalgia. At what point does loving a person for who they are, stop when they change? Was it actually loving those parts of them that make them unique?

Thanks for the translations!

He just compared her with a knockoff beer 😔 I think that he knows that they are different people and doesn't like Reiko2 that much (beer without alcohol) compared with Reiko1 (beer with alcohol). Or at least he realizes he can't replace her (the I get it in the last panel) idk that's what I understand
I'd like to think that the "I get it" is him referring to understanding why the non-alcoholic beer is popular and why Shaohei said it's not a knock-off. Reiko2 has her own charms that make her a unique person separate from Reiko1.

Aggregator gang
I don’t know how to feel. After all this buildup and we finally see them love each other, and it’s kinda just happened. I feel equal parts satisfied and wanting more.

Users who are viewing this thread