Kredim

Please do continue Majo-Senpai Nippou and thank you for finishing the first vol :)

Is there a delay between when you release English chapters of Love Comedy and when the Japanese comes out? It seems like there a good few chapters more in Japanese than there are in English.

Power Uploader
@Domojestic yes, im working off the volume raws so i need to stagger the chapters enough that the next volume comes out around the time i post the previous volume

weekly just felt like a good pace that would catch up without catching up too fast

you got me curious so i took a peek, raws are currently at 41

Yesss! I love when scanlators actually add time intervals when using volume raws. It’s so frustrating to power through, like, 10 chapters in one day and then have to wait 2-3 months before reading any more. In any case, keep up the good work!

Thank you for updating Majo-senpai Nichijou! My heart really enjoyed the wholesome content! Hopefully you can support the translation until the final chapter!

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
Thank you for all your great work on The Sheep Princess In Wolf's Clothing!

Power Uploader
Good morning.
I wanted to thank the scan for bringing the project "Love Story Of Liar Fox".
I wanted to know when more chapters will be released in English, since I entered the web of the raws and it's about the 18th from what I saw.
Thank you very much in advance.

Power Uploader
Good morning.
I wanted to thank the scan for bringing the project "Love Story Of Liar Fox".
I wanted to know when more chapters will be released in English, since I entered the web of the raws and it's about the 18th from what I saw.
Thank you very much in advance.
the final volume comes out mid march, once i have it translation will resume

I can't seem to find to contact you besides here. Do you work on commissions? I know you've done ecchi stuff but do you also look for uncensored pages as well?

Power Uploader
I can't seem to find to contact you besides here. Do you work on commissions? I know you've done ecchi stuff but do you also look for uncensored pages as well?
I dont do comissions, if theres a series youd like to see you can message me directly with the name but i prefer finding the series myself and i already have a few series im planning on working on

Generally i work only on volume raws which are uncensored

Good morning, Are you still working on Futoku no guild? Or have you stopped working on it? Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread