Kubera - Vol. 3 Ch. 174 - The Weight of Time (14)

Maruna's character growth is excellent thus far. I really am enjoying this arc, despite it not following the majority of the "main" cast.

No.2 of the Garuda clan is Vinata, right? Isn't she also the mother of Maruna and Kalavinka and ( a supposedly deceased Jatayu) Does this mean this bird sura is actually Jatayu in the past?

Group Leader
Vinata wasn't No.2 from the start. Actually, many Nastikas stronger than her died before she became No.2....
So this is probably a half-sibling.

@raichupokemontrainer
no, like Tierra said, vinata wasn't 2nd from the start. Garuda clan had face some unknown disaster at some point resulting vinata to take the 2nd place among Garudas, even though there's a huge power gap between her and Garuda himself.
and Jatayu is Akasha's daughter (completely unrelated to maruna). although it's common practice to recycle name, at least among Garudas, so there's possibility this one is also Jatayu (or even Maruna), but it will still be a different sura

The humans of this era are supposed to be very strong right? But they are getting crushed flat like the humans we know in the present. It's weird.

Dex-chan lover
@Dirtbug
Assuming that these humans are the original humans I don't recall it being said that they were individually strong only that they were strong as a race. Their souls were also different from later humans and retained memories, perhaps this early in the universe they haven't accumulated much knowledge and power yet?
The dying human seems to be foreshadowing the events that led to Sura and Gods to work together to destroy the humans when he talks about descent into madness.

I am here for Maruna’s character growth!
Fighting blood, to protect something so seemingly insignificant, and yet something he was truly grateful for: kindness from others.

Oh my god he is fighting his sister!!! Remember when his mother told him that they had to kill all his other siblings for his sake??? (Maybe it's related to this incident in the past :O

Users who are viewing this thread