Kubera

I don't know why there are so few readers.
I've read over a hundred webtoon/manga and this is absolutely the best. Is there a way to make a donation to the author (apart from fastpass)?

@Arunj i do agree that mass voting 10 is the easiest exposure you can give to kubera on mangadex but i really hate the drama that comes with it

@dryx01 This webtoon is REALLY confusing. I followed it pretty loyally for a long time, but gave up about a year ago. It reached a point where I felt like I needed the wiki open during every chapter to understand anything that was going on. There's too much lore/history/stuff going on in the background that is critical to the plot, and just doesn't make any sense to a casual reader.

I think Kubera is an amazing series... if you're willing to re-read it several times and do a lot of research to understand everything that's happening. If not, it's just confusing.

just a general trivia- Kubera is also the name of the semi divine Lord of Wealth in HIndu religion (India)

I used to read this pretty religiously when I was a teen. I suppose I'll have to re-read if I want to continue. I remember it being a great story, just confusing af. I also remember hating Asha cause she always treated Leez badly and seemed jealous of her. I wanted Leez to dump her ass and go have her own adventures. I wonder if I'll feel the same way as an adult.

I remember hating this story because it was popular and everytime I tried reading it I couldnt continue lol
Every character felt boring and annoying especially the fmc. surprised this shows up in my face lol

@Emallene It's a very impressive story once you get past the slow start. The characters are all incredibly well written.

This series is a 10/10.

I really love this webtoon but I can't stand waiting each week for a cliffhanger so I'm just waiting for it to end lol

This is the Strangest Webtoon I've ever read

Mainly because the MC's namesake is a god of wealth lol.

It'll hold you for a long time, get really good (love, hate to hate, love for some characters) and then proceeded to confuse the hell out of you and somewhere along the way, you're wondering WTH happened w/ the characters and cities the story was following?

Users who are viewing this thread