Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Ch. 144 - Female Costar and Protagonist

Dex-chan lover
It would be a pretty good manga if this was 7 or so years ago, but with the quality of romcoms lately this just ended kind of meh. It sucks because imo the first 30 or so chapters were top notch.

Dex-chan lover
No please just one more chapter, such a fluffy series I'm gonna miss it

Dex-chan lover
I knew it was a high likelihood it'd be ending after the confession but I was hoping I was wrong. Oh well, it really was a fun ride. Hope to see the author's next work.

Dex-chan lover
I haven’t shaken my head in reaction to an ending since DomeKano. Super disappointed how this ended.

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't the ending that mattered. It was the journey to find themselves. Thanks for the fluffy series!!!

Dex-chan lover
can we have at least a short series sequel? A one shot? come on, at least two extra chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I understand why authors do this, but I do get tired of the manga ending as soon as the main couple gets together.

Still, it was a good series and I'm glad we get some epilogue content at least.
to be honest this is kind of dated. A lot of romcoms don't end in the confession

Dex-chan lover
One more manga where they construct a beautiful and enjoyable story to end with "they got together, you don't get to see they as a couple, the end!"
C'mon, show us they together, learning how to deal with the relationship and etc...

Double-page supporter
so... 144 chps just because of the confession, showing so much of the characters to then "throw away"

I think it deserved better

Double-page supporter
im glad this manga ending in a good way, congrats for both of them :)

Users who are viewing this thread