Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Matching Red Pens

@QuakeryOats Well I mean if he had a red pen then he probably has a black pen as well right? Black pen is much more useful. I have times when I dont have pens at school too but I dont think I ever had just one red pen with no black pen. I usually just have the reverse with one black pen with no red pen

Fed-Kun's army
Fellas you're lying if you haven't taken your pen apart at least once during a really boring lecture. This of course leads to hasty assembly when something of note is said and you lose the spring...

taking apart your pen is a part of every mans childhood. Along with but not limited to: pretending a stick was some sort of weapon, wanting to own a sword, commiting multiple war crimes while in Bosnia

just because you giving him a pen, it can be cute like this?
787.png

Double-page supporter
@GreenGreens

I still fondly remember my first war crime. It was a small civilian village about 100 miles outside Sarajevo. We can't ever get those precious moments back.

Double-page supporter
why'd he took apart his pen?.it's just what our brain tell us to do don't jusge us

Dex-chan lover
Well that pen spring is now isekai'd to some other world, and is fighting the resurrected dark lord..
And Just how smol is their teacher that he needs a grabber arm to write on the chalkboard?

Users who are viewing this thread