Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Matching Red Pens

Double-page supporter
The first page got me, I absolutely did take my pen apart and reassemble it when I'm bored in class...and lost the spring on multiple occasions. Real hassle to find them again.

@KLGChaos I must admit, though, that's far more efficient than making a same person check all of them, especially since it helps the student look through the whole of his work so it doubles as a minor review.

you don't even need the spring, you can still write with the little ink tube + nib thing

Contributor
@KLGChaos

That's a you thing my guy. Both self grading and red pens were required in my classes. Well, with the added twist of passing it off to a neighbor to grade.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato: Yeah, none of my teachers ever had us check our own work like that when I was in school. I can see where it would be more efficient and better for the student. And the teacher. Always heard horror stories of teachers putting in extra hours with no pay to grade papers.

One thing we always did require, though, was #2 pencils. Had to have the right lead or the Scantron wouldn't read your bubble sheet!

@Werducc
Not that hard as long as you hold it correctly
If the plastic tube bit is too bendy you could just hold the metal tip and it should be stable enough to write with

his problem solving skills is lacking, when I lose the spring, I'll place the ink on my other pen that still has a spring

Users who are viewing this thread