Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Friends and Mediating

A wild Kubo-san appeared
Shiraishi-kun used HONESTY
It's super effective!
Foe Kubo-san retreat

People in the comments saying we got a male kubo
But he spant an entire year without finding shiraishi kun

Seriously, I hope Sudo will be the one who'll end up with Kubo. At least Sudo has a personality, unlike Shiraishi who only relies on Kubo since the start of this manga.

@conicalPendulum420 It's self-insert wish-fulfillment. Boy literally does not stand out, has no noteworthy features other than the fact that he is so unremarkable that he gets forgotten. Girl takes interest in said unremarkable boy and basically clings to him despite the boy doing basically nothing.

Don't get me wrong. I think this particular kind of self-insert wish-fulfillment is kind of interesting, but you need to recognize it for what it is. It's pandering to a specific demographic.

@conicalPendulum240 I mean if you really wanna get down to it, no one in this manga has that much of a complex personality. They have like two or three main personality traits each. Shiraishi's just so happen to not be very flashy. Not saying I particularly like him as an mc but I don't really see Sudo being much better than the rest of the cast

Aggregator gang
I was gonna say this turned to BL but damn Shirashi is slick at the end.

Double-page supporter
Jealousy is not a good look for Kubo-san... But what's even worse is her unwarranted fascination in him... He's a wallflower in almost every sense of the word.

Aggregator gang
imagine thinking a guy who has to routinely bring 5 erasers around isn't interesting.

@tickub He brought them because of the upcoming quiz. He doesn't usually bring that many. It's not routine.

@MrMcNasty She initially took interest in him because he shows off her gift, namely that she can notice him in the first place. He made her feel special. Then he intrigued her because of how much of a wallflower he is. We see this with her egging him into testing the limits of his power of not being noticed. Taken together, there's a decent basis for fascination. Don't get me wrong; this is still self-insert wish-fulfillment, but it's self-insert wish-fulfillment with at least some amount of logic.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow It's arguably routinely, because he has to do it for quizzes which are not terribly uncommon for students. Might be something to the tune of a regular weekly occurrence.

Group Leader
You'd think seeing a character who's always blushing blush wouldn't feel that special but damn if I'm not glad I was proven wrong

This was really nice. But for some reason i felt very slightly angery aswell: dont get me wrong it was a nice scene but imo i hate when people meddle in other peoples buisness when not asked. Still a cute scene thow

Users who are viewing this thread