Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Comparing Heights and Wall Slam

Dex-chan lover
I don't see anything ecchi here, mor like a bunch of perverts in comments.
But yeah, this kabedon is pretty...romantic.
Kubo did it again. Shoujo-style

Dex-chan lover
Hot damn. She reverse-kabedoned him, I guess? That was good.

And just briefly, she took him out of mob mode.

Dex-chan lover
This is just getting beyond sad. There are so extremely few attractive qualities of Shiraishi, and the story barely even mentions the ones that do exist. How long has it been since Shiraishi did anything good that any basic human who isn't a complete jerk wouldn't do? It's been at least quite a few chapters.

This is just made for [Japanese] boys to self-insert and feel good about themselves and dream about a girl doing that for/to them.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god he's taller because if he wasn't, she'd ara ara him to death

Double-page supporter
@comeonnow0 I kind of agree. Certainly not saying that these kind of protagonists need to be aggressive jocks or anything but it would be nice if they did something. Had some sort of agency in their own lives...

I feel the same way about Yancha Gal no Anjou-san except I think it's even worse there.

Dex-chan lover
vARKNnb.png

I usually hate sappy stuff but I guess it doesn't hurt once in a while

@comeonnow0 come on now, bro. this chapter is absolutely fine. Theres nothing to be rush about. Every story will reached their own conclusion, with some obstacles, stumbles and slowdown along the way. Self-insert kind of stuff is basic thing in manga,provided that we can relate to the story or visualize the somewhat viable real life story in our head as the reader being the mc. A story where there is only you and the girl you like. No outsider and interruption. Almost like a dream.

Users who are viewing this thread