Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - Getting Hit On and Movie Times

Dex-chan lover
This, put it straight in my veins.

I was so pumped when she said he was her boyfriend, even if it was "just" to get rid of the other boys

People expecting a mega chad mc or even a mind reader mc like tadano fail to appreciate the subtle sweet aspects of what amount to be just a shy boy that cannot comprehend why anyone would love him the way kubo does. And while we can expect some character growth from him, i am not so sure that's the major point of the manga.

He just need to realize that he is someone worth caring for.

Double-page supporter
@Ohgodpleaseno @Franxx Every woman I know has had this happen to them at one point or another. Yes, mostly in clubs, but not only. Doesn't really matter where it happens, it's a nuisance either way.
One should never use comics as a guide to reality, but it is my understanding that this sort of thing is not all that uncommon in Japan, even if it's not at the level seen in manga.

Anyway, I feel that I've said enough on the topic. Let me instead say that I think a blushing Kubo-san is absolutely adorable.

Double-page supporter
I'm really glad this isn't hentai. If it is this arc will end in tears as Kubo is taken away by the gang. Instead they got repelled by the wholesome aura.

Aggregator gang
Lol even the pack of Chads were wholesome in this manga...

“Well we are defeated... We’re rooting for you ya rascal!”

The amount of wholesomeness was off the charts. Somebody check my blood pressure.

This one chapter has killed off 41 people due to intense diabetes and overdose of insulin. Including myself of course.

Users who are viewing this thread