Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - Sugarless and Sugar

I'm past thirty and I still don't like coffee without a sugar. am I still a kid?
but the chapter was fluffy again. thank for translating it.

Aggregator gang
@mrbronor No you're normal, most people don't like coffee black. I kind of like it, but its more like I got used to drinking it that way for reasons like roommates always used up the creamer and sugar or I had the coffee with a sugary snack so that balanced it out.

Oh thanks for this wholesome manga. Its really good for lonely people like me ( i know that i never be loved by someone so thanks to this kind of stories I able to taste sweet romance even know that its just fiction)

Wait did he intentionally drink from that side to taste that sweet sweet indirect kiss?

@mrbronor I feel like it’s more like „once you get used to it there is no going back“. I‘ve been drinking it black since I was 16–17, and while it isn’t a refreshing or „good“ taste i couldn’t go back to milk/sugar. my grandpa on the other hand can‘t drink without milk/sugar.

the reason that shiraishi likes his coffee black, is that it reminds him of the bitterness that is his life

Users who are viewing this thread