Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - Sugarless and Sugar

Double-page supporter
Komi san took a break this week :(

But I got kubo-san for weekly sugar as well! Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I like how they draw other mobs. Lol
The first page is so much to my taste.
Thanks

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is so sweet even a cup of bitter black coffee can`t relieve the sweetness

this makes me remember when I'm a middle schooler, back then I like to drink coffee cause I think coffee is a adult's drink, and now I rarely drink coffee cause I don't really like the taste and it makes heart pounding then the whole body start to feel uncomfortable

Dex-chan lover
Finally, two people who don't go crazy over an indirect kiss.

Dex-chan lover
I actually never understood why people would drink their coffee black without at least a spoon of sugar on it.

But then again, I don't drink alcohol that much because it's bitter and unpleasant for me. So, maybe is just a matter of taste (?)

Also, comment section freaking out because the characters didn't freak out because of an indirect kiss it's interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu: There are some people who are extremely sensitive to bitter flavors. I've adjusted a bit to be able to tolerate some kinds of alcohol (I can even sip whiskey now and can drink wine), but I can taste alcohol in ANYTHING, no matter the amount.

I used to need so much sugar in coffee it didn't taste like coffee anymore, but have managed to acclimate to using less.

Users who are viewing this thread