Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - Coffee and Younger Sister Independence

Dex-chan lover
The older sister may turn from a shipper to a rival(a rival for Shiraishi of course)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update and happy holidays 🎆🎇☃️🎄🎊🎅🏻🤶🏼⛄️🐻‍❄️

@Aretheus LOL, I guess I don't exist then.
My mom always prohibits me to drink black coffee regularly all the way to High-school. Only tea and milk. sometimes I get milk coffee but certainly not everyday or even every week. She always said I should better did my assignment in the morning or be late at school than pulling all-nighter. I ended up in the regular late-to-school student list that even the school security recognized 😃.

I only became a regular coffee drinker after I got enrolled to college and my time management had spiralled out of control.
some families do strongly recommend their kids to not become a coffee addict, at least as long as their kids still live with them.

Fed-Kun's army
Cute out of ten.
I the master of romance approve this chapter and manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Man reading this and Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu is all kinds of whiplash. Its like they are taking turns tugging on the heartstrings

Author is really emphasizing her breast size, so why is her blood related sister not get the same genes?

@The_Blues_13 Know what's the worst about drinking too much coffee regularly? You get used to is and coffein doesn't work. I can chug down few liters in a day and fall asleep at the end of the day because it just doesn't work. And I'm not even addicted, I'm just bloody bored and lazy, teas are meeh, don't like the tastes, the textures, stuff I like about drinking coffee and hot cocoa, which I do like requires warming the milk and that requires paying some attention compared to just boiling the water in kettle. I WANT IT ALL. :(

Users who are viewing this thread