Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 54 - Sports Festival and Event Choices

PRECIOUS CHAPTER!!!! PRECIOUSS!!!!!!

SHIRAISHIIII!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Can't wait for a new chapter <3 While I'm there, i wanted to say I normally never repeat anything, but fuck. There, i spent most of my free time on just opening random older chapters (preferably ~20 and up, cuz i don't kinda want to go back until the very start). And yeah... It's really awesome. Honestly, it's not as cute and romantic as it felt at the start, but still feels cute tho... it's probably because I couldn't resist and I've read almost everything at once. Now I understand people waiting days for chapters I've had instantly haha... Anyone have similar thing in terms of going back to prev chapters and rereading?

Dex-chan lover
Hope they're wearing kneepads cause that's going to cause a bunch of falls.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda happy Shirashi is slowly gaining happier memories of school. Though it wasnt super visible, the fact he got to have a say in what he chose to do must've made him feel pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
Saw what from a mile away?
And since when is six-legged race even a thing?
And why does he even bother participating in events when he has high-level social invisibility? I don't specifically remember sports day events being compulsory when I was back in school (way back in the 1990s), but then even if they were I probably wouldn't have bothered. I only ever remember them as a day when I was forced to be outside during daylight in a field. Absolute hell. My skin has always been super sensitive to sunlight, so I'd always end up sick the next day... even if I spent the whole day desperately hiding in the shade of trees.
Thinking back on it I probably should have put in more effort to escape the field.

Users who are viewing this thread