Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible

That older sibling knows how to wrap the MC female around her finger using the MC as bait.

The heroine remind me to Minagawa on Tsuredure Children.. This is incredible

My favorite rom-com lately, this is an absolute delight, go read it you won't be disappointed.

Author really needs to stop being so heavy handed and focusing on the family nonsense, it's getting really old really fast

Fed-Kun's army
How is the romance? Any boring love-triangles or such ?
Wholesome / fluffy moments ?

@WhiteEkans I'm not sure how far along you are, but I'll put a spoiler tag incase you haven't read too far. Short answer: No, there aren't any boring love triangles or any of the sort. Yes, there is wholesome fluffy moments. It's so sweet you might think you'll get diabetes. Coupled with the insanely cute art style, and you might just get diabetes. It's cute, like hella cute.

Long Answer:
There aren't any love-triangles, the sister of the FMC just picked out that those two are interested in each other and are either too shy (in Kubo's case) or too dense (in Shiraishi's case) to notice and act upon them. So she sets up these scenarios to 'test' the waters of how much her sister actually like Shiraishi, and not to actually commit some sort of pseudo-NTR. Saki is the younger sister of the two and notices how much Kubo is devoting a bunch of time to stuff she normally wouldn't do, and while she doesn't necessarily 'understand', she can get a read on the atmosphere and get's quite possessive of the time her sister spends. Seita, Shiraishi's younger brother is absolutely adorable.

Fed-Kun's army
@SirTropical I haven't read a thing yet. So basicallyThe FMC's sister is forcing a NTR ? By putting herself on the mix or by trying to pair them with others ?

@WhiteEkans No NTR.
What SirTropical was trying to say (unrelatedly) is that the FMC's sister teases the FMC about her psuedo-flirting and tries put the main characters actually flirt with each other.

In other news, I'm starting to agree with the opinions that the last few chapters have started becoming too forced. I was super into the first 25ish chapters, but lately it feels like the author's hitting writing blocks and is having to push cliche setups to meet release deadlines. Here's hoping we get more fluffy excitement soon.

@RoamingFry Yes, pretty much. You just put it very well, I'm horrible at explaining x) so thank you for that!

The FMC sister basically just teases them about it. She's matchmaking the two by doing what any other older sibling does when their younger sibling is in love, relentless teasing and goading.

Dex-chan lover
This series art is objectively bad.

So why does it feel so subjectively amazing?

Users who are viewing this thread