Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible

Wow, there is more drama in the comments than in the manga.

Anyway, don't forget to not feed the trolls.

okay umm.... so don't read this if you require all of your reads to have layers of depth within the story and don't judge it negatively for lacking this quality

different tastes exist, some people appreciate something sweet and simple for a passing read, and there's nothing wrong with that or this story.

Anyway OMG THIS IS SO CUTE WE LOVE FRIENDSHIPS DEVELOPINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

IDC about all the drama bellow 10/10 manga, and while the start isn't that great, I just love this series.

Fed-Kun's army
@lonelypotatoonabench sorry for the ping, but I'm curious about this — going by your quote,
dude, im just trying to read something i enjoy, if you hate it so much, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!? WHAT IS THE REASON?!
he was simply civilly stating his own opinions in a forum yes? if you hate it so much, why didn't you just ignore his comment or block him? I don't see how his opinions were obstructing your read

Btw I've seen ep 55 is on raws. This is the first time I'm waiting for episode, because for now all were done and translated. How long typically does translating and editing it take?

Art is cute and wholesome, story is cute and wholesome, if you want something cute and wholesome, then go read this cute and wholesome manga.

Supporter
I like hiw the artist let the mc look a bit "cooler" in some moments, like the one when where he prevents her falling over

Users who are viewing this thread