Kudan no Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 9 - Preparing the Counterattack

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
3,954
I disagree with his approach as an editor. What, because she's not human, she can ONLY write vampire stories now?
Such an approach would also limit her abilities as a writer, because now she has a crutch of only writing stories about vampires, and seemingly, somewhat auto-biographical stories of being a vampire. :pout:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
207
I honestly hope they keep developing all the characters. I want to know more about them all. I wanna bet she will go to kirdan to check if something is going to happen.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
2,299
That's cute, but he's still not off the hook for masochism.

I disagree with his approach as an editor. What, because she's not human, she can ONLY write vampire stories now?
Such an approach would also limit her abilities as a writer, because now she has a crutch of only writing stories about vampires, and seemingly, somewhat auto-biographical stories of being a vampire. :pout:

No, what he wants her to really think about is a story that ONLY A VAMPIRE CAN WRITE. Write from experience, and all that, because there are gonna be tons of stories coming in about love, adventure, friendship, etc etc human experiences by experienced humans.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
130
captain-ocean.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
789
I disagree with his approach as an editor. What, because she's not human, she can ONLY write vampire stories now?
Such an approach would also limit her abilities as a writer, because now she has a crutch of only writing stories about vampires, and seemingly, somewhat auto-biographical stories of being a vampire. :pout:
There are plenty of stories about long lived elves becoming detached after their human loved ones die. But imagine that same story with all the nuance and emotion of someone that actually experienced it. Yes a human can write it, but a human can never experience it and use that experience in their story.

I think thats what the editor in this chapter meant.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top