Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I give up on this party.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the situation in the start of Goblin Slayer all over again. But this time they had a multitude of warnings from MC.

Contributor
@Vasqueztion

Here, at least, the savior is actually in the party already. Also, there were no sexcapades in Priestess' party in Goblin Slayer. They were just 4 noob kids.

@Tray

Guild Girl did try to warn them they were going in over their heads...

Dex-chan lover
@retzikun
What? No, I didn't forget to put the spoiler tag in, shut up.

@DeadGuyKai
You don't know if there were sexcapades or not, because they never told us. Maybe there were, you don't know, you weren't there man!

Dex-chan lover
Reading through this again, in manga form now, just makes me hate them more, but I could have used some more background kyaaa's during the night watch, for the atmosphere of course.

Dex-chan lover
I read the web novel a few weeks ago and boy it's so weird to be angry at them again like this.
Spoilers for web novel:
I hope at least that they don't have the same fate in the manga, would prefer to not have the girls raped and dude eaten. Just maybe badly injured....they're goddamn idiots of the highest calibre anyway.

Group Leader
Haha, those three can go and die for all we care, then Lapis can join Loren as a two-man team.

How the hell they aren't dead already?
They should have been wiped by slimes long ago.

Dex-chan lover
@DarkKain
Well, slimes don't go with groups or make tribes. One slime ain't a problem for most in any manga.

getting huge goblin slayer ch 1 vibe, Loren and priestess gonna survive and the other 3 will die from stupidity or survive because hes a competent merc and save thier asses

Loren should take Lapis when they meet at the Adventurer Guild and leave those three behind lel

Double-page supporter
I'll be surprised if the other 3 don't end up dead in the next couple chapters considering how this has been set up. The author seems pretty heavy handed with this setup.

Fed-Kun's army
Like most people, I'm making guesses that those three will end up dead BUT seeing how most of these stories are a bit generic...the writer will probably leave the girls so that the MC can make a harem with them. I've read one manga that turned out this way I and dropped after giving it 2 more chapters. If this manga goes in the same direction I'll drop it as well. Just like what the MC said, information is vital. Very vital. To just rush in without thinking is suicide. People like this end up dead quite fast.

Fed-Kun's army
I can feel the riajuu bakuhatsu vibes comming from this chapter and boy I hope the outcome is sweet

Dex-chan lover
This arc reaches epic levels near the end

Dead man tells no tale, I rather have those 3 still alive but get shamed from their carefree attitude

Fed-Kun's army
Why are people that angry at the three? They are incompetent and arrogant about it and fangirl 1 is an ass when anyone questions her glorious leader. But that is all.

Dex-chan lover
Another “having sex = bad guy” trope example. You’d think that being a mercenary he’d be well used to whores and captured woman being passed around camp, but I guess he’s the kind of mercenary that a 12-yr old thinks a mercenary is.

Double-page supporter
I now hope for a bad end for those three, ironically I cheer for the goblins.

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak
It was a campout where there's a possibility of attack, any decent mercenary/adveturer with a proper working noodle would prioritize rest when its time to rest.
If you want to go at it like monkeys do it the safety of an inn inside a village or a city after the quest/mission is over.

And even if Loren's old merc crew did have a sweet time with ladies, they have 30+people on them, and with likely 2-3 nightwatch on rotation which is a whole dead lot safer compared to the current scrub party of 4 plus our broke MC.

Users who are viewing this thread