Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - The Battle Between The 777-Fold Man And Emperor Of Hell!! Part I

Dex-chan lover
How'd Kakeru end up so far away? Wasn't the guy he just protected the one leading the charge last chapter?

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't matter HOW strong he is. The leverage would have sent him flying with the first swing. Look at the trees, for instance. Only his 'stats' were amplified. He isn't any heavier. He's faster, stronger, tougher, and his magic is powerful. Though only 3-5 times a normal mage, due to his base being so low as a human from Earth.

Dex-chan lover
@Avenger88id MC blocked the attack though, so the leader shouldn't have gotten knocked back at all. It goes straight from the leader hitting the enemy + not leaving a dent to the swing that MC blocks for the leader, so the only opportunity the leader would have to get sent back at all would be if he got insane rebound just from his ineffective strike.

@Riger even then...why the heck is this taking this long? Could he not have cut the monster down by the time he decided to?

Dex-chan lover
@OsoJr
I just looked back at the novel, and this poor enemy dies in the chapter right after he shows up. And he showed up in one of the last lines, too. So he didn't even exist an entire chapter. The manga is just drawing it out to fluff the numbers.
Thw sword also was supposed to possess one of the sisters who run the restaurant, and not the princess. The reason he got with her was because he saved her from a coup by some of her own men.

Contributor
Is he stuck in a loop? He continues to run a whole chapter but whenever he is before it he has start again from a distance away... x'D

I feel like this phrase
you're.. such a good girl!
Means
you're so going to be part of my harem, and i will bang you sooner or later

@Riger no one said his base was of a regular human from earth. It could be of a legendary hero or something. Plus his def is also x777

Dex-chan lover
@Weeboi-kun
It actually states that exact fact several times in the novel. That his base was from a normal human of Earth. It's also how they explain why even at 777x, his magic is only a couple dozen times stronger. Because the Earthling starting point was super low in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread