Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 9 Ch. 41 - First battle! Personal guard, advance!

Dex-chan lover
common mistake in translations, there is no such word as splitted, the past tense of the word split is also split

Dex-chan lover
so what was the point of charging into the north fort? I get hunting down the messenger, but once he's close to the fort, it's kinda pointless.

Dex-chan lover
so what was the point of charging into the north fort? I get hunting down the messenger, but once he's close to the fort, it's kinda pointless
Overconfidence and being blinded by wanting to prove oneself and seize success....girl didn't stand by plan, bypassed the command hierarchy (the mage is the one in command and the one who makes decisions and gives orders), broke the ranks and left part of her platoon in even more inferiority and, last but not least, most likely pulled her underlings in a tight spot.
Looking at the cover art of the volume, she'll probably find out now that she fucked around.
The sad part is, imo, that she'll be saved, scolded, spanked and fucked silly...and that's her "punishment"

Dex-chan lover
Rust on his axe? Some doesn't do weapons maintenance.
Maybe, but to be pedantic? It's true. Human blood is like liquid rust. The iron in our blood bonds to oxygen and carriers it to where it needs to go. In short, we've all got iron-oxide pumping through our arteries. (This is why our blood is so bright-red in color.)

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh yes, I've missed this. It's always so much fun seing Hikari. Her mother and father are absolutely powerless against her. Good thing she's such a sweetie-pie....

....At least, as long as you're not standing against her dad. :p

Dex-chan lover
Maybe, but to be pedantic? It's true. Human blood is like liquid rust. The iron in our blood bonds to oxygen and carriers it to where it needs to go. In short, we've all got iron-oxide pumping through our arteries. (This is why our blood is so bright-red in color.)
Well since you were pedantic about my little quip. It's not called iron-oxide when oxygen is bound the the iron atom (when it's in our body) it's haemoglobin, and the iron that's not being used in haemoglobin is stored in protein structures called ferretin and it's degraded from haemosiderin. It's only when iron is in it's metallic form it's called rust.

i thought it was gonna talk about the Dragon girl in one of these "new chapters"
i guess Not yet, it's fine(i guess) since New harem members on the way to that Chpater

Double-page supporter
Is this series planning to continue even after my death, slow release but still releasing..😐
Just quicken the release and finish it already i don't have that much of a remembering power left..

Users who are viewing this thread