Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

Aggregator gang
iu

Pretty great, I read the novel and it gets pretty good lol. Just like in the first page of the manga here he gets 777x everything and that means everything, he can not only lift 777 times a normal human but he can bang 777 times the normal human so his harem has a hard time keeping up lol.

Group Leader
Pretty generic opening. How is the novel? It's got 300 chapters translated...

Double-page supporter
if he can reroll all he wants aren't they just wasting time instead of letting him simply choose what he wants?...

Well, pretty generic but the description is awful, making me think the MC is just a degenerate with new power going psycho.

Fed-Kun's army
well that's super annoying, why even translate at all if you're going to pull shit like that.

Group Leader
Einherjar Scan - this guys pm me that they going to pick this up - thank you guys for baring with us and enjoy this manga :D

@harlotssu It seems to be missing a part of chapter or more. Is it just not uploaded yet, available elsewhere, or are you skipping whatever is in the middle?

Simple the worst translation and why bother with censoring if you are going to fuck it up. Not reading until someone else picks this up someone with skill. And where the hell are the other chapters you basically skip the a chunk of the story translate the other chapter and work on that bad censoring.

Users who are viewing this thread