Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

i think this is actually funny even if the raw is heavily censored, by doing this kind of thing it just makes you laugh and applaud you for your work on this chapter 2.2
If you're reading this, Have a great day!

Group Leader
@jameaney - we only do this so higher TL's group gonna pick this up bare with us thanks and also good news some1 gonna pick this up sorry for being like this

Group Leader
@Blacksoul - good news einharjar scan gonna pick this up - sorry for being like this - we only do this so higher tl group will notice and pick this - thanks

Simple the worst translation and why bother with censoring if you are going to fuck it up. Not reading until someone else picks this up someone with skill. And where the hell are the other chapters you basically skip the a chunk of the story translate the other chapter and work on that bad censoring.

I'm never going to understand why some nerds are so obsessed with seeing nipples in their comics.

Dex-chan lover
@Urabask
Because censorship like that is pure retarded and annoying, forgive my words but if you wanna include adult and sex scene, then it should had been rated +18 and not bias censored, just rate it adult, put a warning page like some smut or adult shoujo / shounen do and be done with it, or post an uncensored version somewhere
Or if not, just skip it, or add a scene to imply they had sex, like waking up in the next morning after with half naked covered with blanket, that way you can skip the trash censoring and not destroy the moment

You cant be selfish if you wanna add hot romantic adult moment and at the same time you want to keep it SFW, its like oil and water, they will never mix properly

Tsugumomo, Yuragi Yuno san and many manga more have blatant nudity so sometimes i see stuff like small censorship (not even pixelated) like small stickers of cute char just pissed me off and waste my time

The chapter 1 is so good, hype was build and expectations were raised

All it took was 2.2 to utterly destroy it all and reduced it to hot garbage

Group Leader
@JacK145 - dont worry we out in this now - some1 gonna pick this up and also the raw is heavy censored so yeah gonna have do it lmeo

@JacK145

i believe the problem was because niconicoseiga where they need to put censorship

considering it is hasemi the one drawing on it, and original ln also have more sex scene
let's hope it'll be less censored once they got printed

Dex-chan lover
@harlotssu @ruthile13
Well if it wasnt obvious, my resentment was not to the translation group, its the type of manga, i could recall 2-3 more manga like this who insert sex and adult scene just to censore it heavily or put cute sticker and think its remotely funny or acceptable

When you make a lewd manga
Either leave it uncensored, or skip the lewdity.
That was the literal worst excuse for a "chapter" I've ever read, and I read a lot of random garbage.

Aggregator gang
hmmm? is there a story difference between web novel and light novel? i presume that the manga is based on light novel?
because i've read the web novel and his first partner is not the beast girl. he only mofu-mofu the beast girl at the beginning but not his first sex partner.
I really love this series actually since the MC is not a dense beta cuck. He so alpha that the harem keeps growing :p

His first partner is a merchant girl name Delphina, they bang on their first meeting. The relationship between these two is so good

Dex-chan lover
Really great way to present a new translation of a manga, just drop all the chapters in random order and also be sure to upload them 1/2 or 1/3 at a time for maximum confusion.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like this!!
Not many isekai MCs are as straight forward as he is
So we know the harem building process won't stagnate like how in some other isekai stories it takes many chapters just for the author to introduce a second heroine which in the mean time he waste on telling almost everytthiinngg about the first heroine(TMI) and slow world building
I suspect he's going to collect his harem while learning more about the world, that or he'll learn about the world fist then sett off to make an harem

Dex-chan lover
@sedition The numbering and cut off is the same with how it published in JP. The first group is just (kinda) trolling around. Don't worry, we all know that you're great at presentation and will do proper research before writing something.

@Lilikoifish Yes.

Dex-chan lover
Well excuse me for getting annoyed at the shoddy presentation. I have no doubt that a ton of people have been turned off by the way this manga is being handled.

Users who are viewing this thread