Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

@harlotssu thank you for your hard work altho i do wish to see more of your work :3 sure it may not be the best but seeing it grow is just great for me ^^

Contributor
This feels like a self insert, but then most isekai series do. I'll give this one a few more chapters before I judge it though.

Contributor
this is so by the numbers, yet i still enjoy these mindless isekais.

Aggregator gang
This one is good, is Harem in every way of the word and mc is not a beta...

I know.

The updates are soooo painfullyyyyy slowwwwwwww but meh... atleast I like this manga.

I would probably find myself doing something similar in this situation as well (Ch. 2.1) lol... too much ASMR feeling from that. If not patting or petting, then gently brushing or rubbing the ears. 😊

Double-page supporter
degenerate scum!
you have committed a crime against Skyrim and her people, what say you?

Dex-chan lover
this is most likely from an official site where you can read for free (like manga box etc). these sites are known for their crude censorship. so the bars will likely stay till the volume release.

on another note: never seen such a random/rushed development lol

Aggregator gang
Man are the ratings for this series polarizing, when you compare it to other isekai trash I just think that a lot of those 1s are undeserved.
Yes it's still isekai trash, but the MC in this series is at least an entertaining and sexually active gary stu as opposed to a passive herbivore beta male that are usually shat out of this genre.

Users who are viewing this thread