Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

Contributor
Never knew Nico manga were so censored, this is on another level, these are black block that cover almost 90% of the whole page. Absurd considering it not hide that is a ecchi harem. What a waste for a good artist like Hasemi.

Double-page supporter
They could literally ask the artist to only draw half a page instead of full ones. What the hell is that censoring

Dex-chan lover
the pacing is too fast boi~ from fight to fuck..
and the combination of white light and black box is too STRONK! 🤣

Nothing new here from isekai standards but I'm kinda enjoying it. The censors are a bit much, but the raw was the same unfortunately.

I don't mind censorship but I wish they would do it in a different way besides putting a big black mark over everything.

I really don't see any point this being tagged as smut if it's going to be so heavily censored. To put this under the same tag as Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o which is great in both story and sauciness is absurd whilst it's this heavily censored

Dex-chan lover
This manga seems good. Only boring thing is his hair and face. It looks like some ppl of Yugioh. Shame it's censored.

Aggregator gang
halt, you are under arrest for your crimes evil nobleman. pay the fines and forfeit your stolen goods. No? Then pay with your life.

Double-page supporter
Basic harem isekai. Not bad but it's not good either. Nothing stands out, aside from the overly obnoxious censoring.

Dex-chan lover
Generic Isekai #407
[x] Power (ch1)
[x] Money (ch1)
[x] Women (intro ch1, acquired ch2)
[x] Dull plot (every chapter)
[x] Vapid characters (every chapter)

Looks like it's checking all the boxes.

I remember reading the WN long time ago. Really trash novel, also really fun.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Generic bs nonsense, read it if your bored and just want to pass the time.

i was reading the light novel of this until the translator drop it is slow and funny

most op harem king

drop.. it really sucks is just a "how i become the most OP MC with no effort and no real meaning of life"... it really sucks.. no effor writing anything in this

Users who are viewing this thread