Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

Hmmm i just read trash hmmm i like to hate what i read hmmm . . . IT JUST PURE TRASH!!!

Is there some kind of twist here that hasn't been scanlated yet and I'm waiting for it to just hit me in the face? The sheer overpowered-ness of this guy gets kind of old after, like, the first three pages or so. Where's the progression?

@Vitki not sure since I've only read what's been translated here. But seems to be just a power fantasy harem isekai doubt there's gonna be any real major drama / plot twists etc. But I could be wrong, just my impression so far though.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, this is pretty solid mediocre isekai 3+/10, unlike all those super-trash-tier isekais 1/10

I can confirm that this trash. Here's the uncensored version of the first few pages:
https://imgur.com/a/dKzU02Z

It's freaking weird to me anytime I see an isekai where the mc justifies rape.

i just wondering why isekai manga like this always got low rating, well i guess you guys really love lame mc character lol

Hahah.. it just Funny when people say that this was trash manga.

some said it was because of this is all about Sex or something.
some said that because it was a "Harem".
some said it was because it mediocre isekai or something like that.

But for me all those shit they said is just a Hypocrite shit. Grow up man, Manga nowadays is not bound to be a stupid shit MC who struggle when fighting a weakling and has nothing but retarded mind.

Let me do some slap reality your face.

are you guys like to see MC
-Grow stronger with the "Will Power" but keep struggling each time they meet a weakling.

-Retarded MC who cant think about his own path, and believed as long as he/she has the friendship shit power they can solve all problem, well it miraculous solved by Author stupid reasoning sometimes.

-Got backstabbing by teammates, because of the stupidity beyond saving.
keep letting go the enemies and believe that they will walk in the righteous way in the future, even though the enemies has massacre or kill many innocent people.

-The enemy comeback and cause trouble or try to kill the MC again, they will keep doing this shit because the MC will let them go again.

-Naive MC who think can save the world with just fighting and defeat the enemy but forgive them in the end, but next we found out the enemy plot again the MC and kill he/she family, friend and relative.

And that Kind of Shit that you guys will call good?
wake up. this is not the era when you fight the bad guy like Naruto did, you should know what Naruto did to his enemy when fighting, yeah fight with BULLSHIT NO JUTSU with potent effect to make Enemy become friend. Or should i put up all the Popular manga with stupid MC that didn't even know what was going on in their surrounding?

Am i wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread