Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

So many cookie cutter new life manga, pretty much no reason to read the dialogue anymore.

I dunno I think it would be nice to see a new isekai where the MC struggles atleast a little bit.

Having the checklist of “get overpowered, get lots of money, beat every big bad in two seconds”, it’s legit the same exact manga just remade 50 times.

I'd normally enjoy some typical op MC shit , isekai and whatnot but this is just too stupid . There's no proper development at all like , ARE YOU GUYS NOT READING THIS WITH A BRAIN ??

Double-page supporter
I'm usually OK with reading dumb OP MC Isekai Sex trash, but that's only if it's funny and coherent. This is neither of the two. It's not high-quality trash, it's just high-speed trash.

Double-page supporter
1 chapter one adventure it's isekai with tons of skip. They only keep key point.

@SifDoge usually anything that features slavery and rape (which, btw, often goes hand in hand because slaves aren't allowed to say no) gets rated low, for obvious reasons. Doesn't help that this is also a brainless power fantasy Isekai. It's pretty disgusting and an incredibly low effort series. Gave it the 1 it deserves.

Fed-Kun's army
Im waiting to see the second sword
"HIS DAUGHTER"
, while I wait I enjoy the simple idiocy of this story, to bad the Novel translation group hid every newer chapter behind patreon contribution and the other translations quality is abyssmal.

Users who are viewing this thread