Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Harem-ken

The synopsis was so bad I felt physically ill after reading it. Authors like this should be banned from writing till they successfully complete a writing course.

Op main character --> new girl --> problem --> clear the problem --> fck the girl --> repeat

Mangas absolutely trash in my opinion, deserving of the low rating (I was curious but what did I expect). I got up to only chapter 3-4 (?) so I’m not completely sure if it got better. Keep in mind I haven’t read far enough. I wouldn’t dissuade readers so quick from it though.

If you don’t mind trashy plot, lottery, lack of characterisation, problems with quick (sometimes questionable or lack thereof) solutions or the fact that MC fucks nearly every virgin girl within his radar then go ahead. It might be enjoyable in those aspects and it’s a repeated cycle so you can expect what happens and have some unexpected things happen here and there.

I personally didn’t find it funny so it didn’t really suit to my tastes but you could maybe try it out and laugh at the comedy or the MC instead and the events that occur. Or perhaps break away from edgy male leads (not that this guy’s any better for me).

I did entertain the idea of maybe reading the rest to have fun insulting the MC and the girls but at this point, I wasn’t really ready to lose what little remaining braincells I had.

Also, MC is an idiot

This manga is pure trash, but I love it! The MC does what he wants and when he wants, yet he isn't an asshole.

One of the best self inserts out there.

Dex-chan lover
This is an ecchi manga with the plot of an hentai, who was the fucktard who thought that publish this shit on a magazine could be a good idea?

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really see why this has so much hate.

This manga is just pure fun, while the story might not make any sense, its generally just fun to read if you throw away your expectations.

Well..almost any manga is a fun read if you throw away your expectations, but you get the point!

This manga isn't meant for storytelling, more just fighting, sex, and comedy. And a little bit of story too.

IS THIS A GUILTY CROWN RIP-OFF WITH BAD QUALITY DRAWINGS AND HAREM??

Users who are viewing this thread