Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

Fed-Kun's army
A here we go again.. another little shit trying to make a name for himself by sniping a "popular" series, only to get his precious little ass whipped until it bleeds.

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

every women appearance is his harem. Even a monkey will figure it out by now. Probably okay if you have absolutely NOTHING to read

Fed-Kun's army
uwaahh... what a shitty storyless dime a dozen power fantasy... i guess its atleast bearable if youre waiting for the actually decent mangas to get updated

Group Leader
Heads up for all the fans: author deleted the webnovel due to some issues with the ecchi parts, so it's uncertain where this will go.

Title has harem but genre does not? And this guy looks like the 777 lottery guy based on the cover.

@nymphriel
That make no sense, authors have published stories in there, which are borderline hentai and are faring well.

I'm thinking the author deleted the WN to "force" people to read the LN instead, many author have done that in the past.

me mato la descripción en portugués, creo que debo leer mas las descripciones en ese idioma 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread