Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

Nothing more erothic than a woman begging you to kill her

I get he's not supposed to be much of a hero but this is going a bit further than anti

This is what you call true garbage, I have serious doubt on people's taste whonrate this above 3

If there is anything I hate more than ecchi manga with no substance, it’s an op mc. If there is anything that I hate more than an op mc, it’s a shitty mc with bad writing, this fucking dumpster fire of a manga checks all three fucking boxes, you would need the mental capacity of a fucking amoeba to genuinely like this absolute unit of a shitstorm this manga is. I have never been so genuinely repulsed by a comic slapped together in a Japanese mangaka sweatshop. One of the fucking worst if not THE worst mange I’ve ever read on this hellsite.

I know people hate OP MC in stories like this but personally I let them slide because of how rampant the beta MC is. Does no one remember the era of the useless Male MC with the harem that did everything while he did nothing? I prefer this over that and at least his harem is actually strong.

You have fights, you have girls, you have laughs, what more you need? Those who are complaning must not have read the tags at all, nor the synopses.
Yeah, it may be a generic plot, but not is the mc. He is a guy who takes initiative, and that's what I like in it. His harem is funny too.

Dex-chan lover
The plot is a pure full on power/harem fantasy. With an aggressively OP male lead and a female cast that all think he’s awesome. Story so far is nothing great, simply OK. Throw in blatant sex scenes, subpar writing and a few tweaks to the generic OP isekai formula and this is what you get.

Is it good? No. Enjoyable? I guess, depends on how much you’re willing to tolerate some of the plot’s BS.

Oit, I'm desperate to find something to read with isekai genre, and at this point, I don't mind reading this story with plotholes as many as the potholes my country have. It's a good fit to have this type of MC to go with this kind of story so that you won't think much of plotholes because even the MC himself doesn't even care about it.

Dex-chan lover
Alrighty, I've read the synopsis. Time to read the comments to estimate just how garbage this manga is!

Users who are viewing this thread