"Kukuku……. Yatsu wa Shiten'nou no Naka Demo Saijaku" to Kaiko sa Reta Ore, Naze ka Yuusha to Seijo no Shishou ni Naru - Ch. 1 - The guy burns my hous…

Group Leader
@PlusAnges unfortunately i was missing some lines in the TL documents otherwise this would have been up long time ago, glad you liked it!

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul cause its not flashy

And for some reason he's lvl one.

Will have to see if its like the other instant death ability, but mob characters are more impressed with big flashy fireballs than some dude keeling over dead instantly.

I know it doesnt make sense but we're dealing with manga logic and there wouldnt be a story otherwise.

How the fuck do you grow up with a guy since childhood, BUT NOT UNDERSTAND THE FUNDEMENTAL FACT THAT THIS GUY IS LITERALLY ABLE TO FULLY CONTROL DEATH ITSELF! The natural law of the universe in which is the antithesis of creation itself! What the fuck is wrong with you?! "Oh I can control fire" THIS MANS LITERALLY CONTROLS LIFE! WHAT TEH FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, both dudes just want into the panties of the 3rd Heavenly King and she is into him, so he had to go. Simple. Even though "You are the weakest of us." is no reason. After he is gone, somebody else is the weakest of them. In itself being lvl1 and standing with lvl100+ characters means that something frighteningly freakish is up with him. I'd be more worried to encounter such an lvl1 enemy than some lvl100+.

He totally should have shown his power to the demon lord back then. And then yank that corpse form his new throne.

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul
@SunSun

Usually 'exp' is explained in universe as something related to the soul, so maybe his death power just outright destroy the target's soul so there's no exp left to be gained.

One other option I can think of would be that his power over life and death prevent him from gaining any exp at all, to cut off the temptation of using it for exp.

Woah nice someone who controls life and death this is good nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@Whimsicat i wouldnt say usually, there's other settings which use absorbing mana and all beings have mana, the "experience" of the being that was killed, or the literal experience of a fight granting experience points.

This one, i doubt it's soul based, cause otherwise the heroine's soul wouldn't have returned to her body.

In any case, the explanation why should be either next or following chapter.

Because you know who you should make an enemy of? Your childhood friend who had nothing bad to say about you and can kill you instantly if they ever want

'childhood friends' lol, how the hell the fire dude cant even understand the scale of mc's power

edit: oh right, "go basaakaa!"

Users who are viewing this thread