"Kukuku……. Yatsu wa Shiten'nou no Naka Demo Saijaku" to Kaiko sa Reta Ore, Naze ka Yuusha to Seijo no Shishou ni Naru - Ch. 1 - The guy burns my hous…

Dex-chan lover
My dude basically have the most broken shit yet his subordinates disown him and dismiss him from his position as the heavenly monarch because they look him as a "weak" person. Then the MC will go on a journey with his newfounded harem and somehow in a later time will face his former mates and stomped them like a little bitch. Somehow this kind of setting is predictable, being reused over and over again. But yeah, i guess i'll stick around for a little bit.

Who the hell dismiss a guy with the death note?!
He just need to say die and people dies, someone plz explain me how is this guy weak?
Maybe he doesn't have muscles but does he really need muscles with an ability like that?!?

Group Leader
@LegendaryMeanBunny well we will have to see, i guess its since hes level 1 and maybe ha hasnt been to active or that he cant get stronger, currently theres not any raws for us to TL so yeah, waiting game begins

Dex-chan lover
wait how the fuck is he the weakest again? was he told to hold back or something?

Fed-Kun's army
@golestar he explained its because instant death isnt flashy like fire, wind or lightning magic so he isnt able to display his power like the others

Dex-chan lover
instant death is the weakest wtf, he can assasinate other heavenly undetectable easily

Dex-chan lover
@Syanalassa wait, does that mean that noone ever wondered about how some of the enemy just die without the other three's powers? or noticing how many people managed to get back to the frontline? Is the entire premise hinging on the fact that everyone is literally brain-dead?

Fed-Kun's army
@golestar low grade fantasy logic lol but also most likely people caring to much about levels and possibly one or both of the other male heavenly kings being jealous and/or wanting the girl king to aranging for him to be thrown out so they can get a chance thats all just guesswork though since its pretty common in this sort of story lol

Dex-chan lover
@Syanalassa this might just be me being overtly positive, but some small part of me whispered in my ears that the author might try to do an asspull and come up with some sort of reason they want him out that is NOT because they want to bang the girl, but it's slimmer than a stickbug. your theory is pretty much spot on for every generic story that comes from this premise kek

predictable plot, but I like the comedy. I stick around for a bit, so I hope I don't get bored.

Dex-chan lover
Lot of balls to call him the weakest when he can literally instantly kill you, but it must be a thing like, "If you're able to resist the instant death or kill him instantly then it's easy" which was why they kept his power under wraps, and why the subordinate didn't know.

vazag is a very cultured fella.... WHY KILL HIM OFF HE JUST WANTS A SILVER HAIRED LOLI!!!

like the mc in Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga, just without the death note part

Dex-chan lover
Am i the only one thinking that some of these scenes in this manga are similar to another one.....Kaiko Sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-Dai) No Slow Na Second Life

Dex-chan lover
dude has the ability to rewrite the Book of Life and Death? holy hell that's busted

Users who are viewing this thread