Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 10 Ch. 94 - Kuma-san Goes on Vacation

An actual vacation without encountering any monsters suddenly, amazing. Probably gonna change once they head to the mountains for the bamboo shoots though.
It's not like Yuna would let her (adoptive) kid sisters be in any danger. Save your concern for the life expectancy of anything that could even potentially change that....

It's a little odd that this came after the black tiger (when in the LN it came before) but the important bit is that it establishes that some of the bandit victims are moving to Crimonia along with Anz. Along with more bonding for Yuna and the cute lolis AND a foodie bit with bamboo shoots being added to the menu. Shuri was increasingly feeling left out of the adventures, and Fina gets to be a good big sister and take her on a holiday trip - if indirectly.

Interestingly, the most recent two LNs to be translated are a holiday trip to Mireena, too; the difference is that Yuna is in a bikini ;)

thanks for the chapter, incredibly wholesome
The whole series is, really. The LN is a little darker (but not by much) but the anime is.... ok, lets just forget the anime. :D

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I assume this was skipped on the anime as I don't remember it much. I do know some girls started working at her shop.

I assume this was skipped on the anime as I don't remember it much. I do know some girls started working at her shop.
Yeah. These are the girls who turn up at the orphanage with Anz in S2E4; in the LN Yuna meets them as they get off the coach from Mireena, and it is only after they are unpacked at the new diner that Yuna takes them to visit the orphanage.

This trip to Mireena with Fina and Shuri actually happens way back at the end of S1 in the anime, but the conversation with Anz isn't part of that (very little is; it is basically a two minute montage)

Dex-chan lover
I swear the people of thos town are supposed to be tan and Dega a macho man

Am I misremembering the novels? Why are they all white?

Aggregator gang
They removed Fina complaining about being called lifesavor?

Its a long way from even end of part 1, and there is still part 2

Off the top of my head in no specific order of part 1:
School Sword tournament arc
Vacation tarugi arc
Elf village arc
Desert arc
Dwarf arc
Japan like country arc
Magic interschool tournament arc
Noa and Fina birthday and teaching magic plus visiting all places epilogue arc

I may have missed a few and there are some mini events in between but aka nowhere close to ending even part 1
The manga
They removed Fina complaining about being called lifesavor?

Its a long way from even end of part 1, and there is still part 2

Off the top of my head in no specific order of part 1:
School Sword tournament arc
Vacation tarugi arc
Elf village arc
Desert arc
Dwarf arc
Japan like country arc
Magic interschool tournament arc
Noa and Fina birthday and teaching magic plus visiting all places epilogue arc

I may have missed a few and there are some mini events in between but aka nowhere close to ending even part 1
First the manga has to reach the arc where Yuna discovers about Mithrill

Users who are viewing this thread