Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 10 Ch. 96 - Kuma-sans Mireera Reunion

Dex-chan lover
it only took her nearly 100 chapters to realize she is not a shut in/hikkikomori anymore.

Maybe she beleives she's gone full SAO and beleives she is trapped in a VR MMO RPG and just playing through an extremely long quest chain? Instead of being isekai..

Dex-chan lover
Hey could you please tel me the scene and also tell me what TL is also WN is web novel right. (Please give me your great knowledge :haa:)
TL is either translator or translation, depending on the context
Yes, WN is web novel

And, I don't remember what chapter it was, but the general gist of it is
Yuna and Noa go to watch a competition that's between the capital school and another school. When she's there she meets a new girl who befriends her after a bit. The girl has been training since she was young because someone murdered her mom and said he'll come back for her in a few years. She ends up heading out by herself to meet him and Yuna follows. The guy was doing the same thing the guy who gathered monsters to attack the capital was doing, although on a smaller scale. They obviously beat him.
After words, during the closing of the arc. The girl starts acting a lot nicer than she already was to Yuna. Then we get her inner thoughts. Since she's not gonna inherit her father's position she'd be either married off or allowed to find her own spouse. So, she thinks it'd be better to just marry Yuna. And her thoughts close with her saying she'll be gunning for Yuna. More or less.
Most of the info should be accurate, been awhile since I read it though.

Dex-chan lover
You know, If episode 12 of the first anime season went with a plot close to what this chapter did, I believe it would have ended nicely.

Alas, they did that BS plot just to complete the cour. Oh well...

Dex-chan lover
TL is either translator or translation, depending on the context
Yes, WN is web novel

And, I don't remember what chapter it was, but the general gist of it is
Yuna and Noa go to watch a competition that's between the capital school and another school. When she's there she meets a new girl who befriends her after a bit. The girl has been training since she was young because someone murdered her mom and said he'll come back for her in a few years. She ends up heading out by herself to meet him and Yuna follows. The guy was doing the same thing the guy who gathered monsters to attack the capital was doing, although on a smaller scale. They obviously beat him.
After words, during the closing of the arc. The girl starts acting a lot nicer than she already was to Yuna. Then we get her inner thoughts. Since she's not gonna inherit her father's position she'd be either married off or allowed to find her own spouse. So, she thinks it'd be better to just marry Yuna. And her thoughts close with her saying she'll be gunning for Yuna. More or less.
Most of the info should be accurate, been awhile since I read it though.
THANK YOUUU SO MUCH YOUR A HEROOOOO:qq:

Users who are viewing this thread