Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
i just remembered that she is supposed to be in a game that she played 24/7
and there wasnt a single "ah i remember this" situation in the entire mango lmao

Dex-chan lover
@cryum Hey, he's getting for one heck of a job. Let the man pose a bit and size up his target.

That aside, Yuna will now obtain a harem full of lolis and shotas. X)

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch It's not that uncommon for isekais with a game setting to have the actual world be subtly (or even radically) different than the original game; it's usually because most games don't bother to fully flesh out their world with things that would be needed for day-to-day life, such as toilets, normal ingredients for foodstuffs, basic currency, etc. It also turns the MC into a bit of an audience surrogate, which is a quick and easy way for the author to explain how their world works.

Double-page supporter
@Kampfarsch You remembered it wrong. This world is different from the game world. I suggest you to re-read chapter 1 & 2, it would be clear that she didn't recognize the town and the forest where she was thrown in. Oh, if you read the novel, I think it was mentioned that when Yuna asked Fina about towns from game world, Fina knew nothing about those said towns.

Hmm knowing that the lord is a decent person but the orphans live poorly, it might be there's corruption going on in the orphanage management. If that's true then she can't simply donate money there, I'm curious what would she do if that's the case.

This is a very interesting ark and I'll I have to say is
Poor Cliff

Dex-chan lover
@fuadhika :
it is not the orphanage, it is they guy working for cliff that is supposed to be sending funds to the orphanage embezzling those funds from the town and lord.

I think they showed him a couple chapters ago as some foreshadowing since in the web novel he only appears/gets mentioned after yuna and cliff have their showdown.

Users who are viewing this thread