Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

VIP
why the fuck would you delete it tho, people will just go read on other sites

I kind of agree most of the people here. Although deleting the chapters may be the best thing to do, but deleting the chapters you uploaded here won't affect to those shameless aggregates to delete the content they've stolen in theirs. I think in this stage, it's not about ethics anymore, but what would help the source(either the English publisher or author) more. Deleting those contents that you've worked for will just redirect those readers to read at the shameless aggregates that won't even give link to the author's webpage(or the novel's syosetsu page)or the original translator that worked the script.

IF this really hurt your code of ethics and whatnot or afraid of the incoming DMCA strike, then just permit others to re-host your content(as long as they won't make some buck that isn't even theirs lol) until a month or so before the official english translation arrives.

that sucks. I live in a province and even if I go to other cities I won't be able to buy copies coz hell yeah book stores everywhere is shit. You have to apply for credit cards when you buy online and you can't even be sure if online shops accepts those kinds of cards that takes forever to get. The requirements and processing time are a pain, too. (1,3 to 6 months waiting time ain't funny! the hell with that minimum income and employment info! )

BUT THE MOST FREAKING THIS IS YOU CAN'T FIND DECENT COURIERS HERE! THEY WON'T DELIVER TO YOU COZ YOU LIVE NOWHERE NEAR THEIR BRANCH OFFICE AND THEY CHARGE FEES THAT'S HALF THE PRICE OR MORE THAN OF THE ITEM! FVCK!

anyway... thank you so much for your hardwork these past chapters. It was great! Thanks and thanks again! 💙

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU EVERY AMERICAN TRANSLATOR FOR TOTALLY GIVING A LOT OF FUCKS ABOUT THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES THAT DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO AMAZON AND OTHER MEANS OF BUYING OFFICIAL RELEASES

WE REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOU FOR CARING SO MUCH ABOUT US ♥

Joking asides it sucks that the TL drops this, Amazon pls come to my country soon, idm importing through proxy sevices but one book would take weeks or even months to ship, and the shipping cost is so insane that it's not even worth it.

Fed-Kun's army
they still need to delete older chapters for legal reasons
or else, 7seas can file a complaint to mangadex (and they will need to take it down anyway)

so yeah
thank you translator(s) for everything so far
m(_ _)m

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck this, official releases takes forever to catch up. My day is now ruined.

Dex-chan lover
Just realized Spanish TLs wont stop for 7 seas
images

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating for as long as you did Kuma Translation. I hope you find another good manga/WN to translate.

it's been a year and i'm glad they didn't delete the chapters. i wouldn't have gotten to read this otherwise. man, i hope it's been long enough that they won't notice this comment, i'd hate to be that kid who calls out the teacher for not going over homework.

Dex-chan lover
Have a brand new orphanage with GENDER SEGREGATION AND TWO BATHS to promote superior Nippon culture. ¬_¬

Contributor
Honestly if you suddenly separated out the girls' and guys' sleeping places with such a tight-knit group of kids I feel like you might cause a bunch of unnecessary anxiety and loneliness more than anything...

(Though it's always possible they were segregated before. We know absolutely nothing about how their old orphanage worked.)

Users who are viewing this thread