Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Thank you for the translation and keeping with the series until it got picked up. I'm going to miss this series

Group Leader
What? No more translations? I guess I'm boycotting this series in protest!

Dex-chan lover
Well, looking at the brighter side at least it was SS and not JewPress who picked up this.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's great that it got picked up by this... Seven Seas, but anyone not in the US is still SOL. At least don't delete it!

A little strange, considering that the raws are available to read for free online. Well, most of them. I can't see any pattern to what chapters they're removing...

Double-page supporter
I dreaded this news once I found out it had been licensed yesterday.

Thank you very much for your work on the series KumaTranslation.

Now to wait years just for the official to catch up, rip.

Thanks for translating up until now! I guess I’ll have to keep an eye out for Seven Seas and wait for them to catch up.

Dex-chan lover
My two pence:
It would definitely be a big mistake to delete the releases here, all it would do is push more people to shitty aggregators and those people would then have little to no idea about the official release.

Keep the chapters here, but add a last page to this chapter that points to where people can see about the official release / buy it / whatever, or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Man whenever a manga gets licensed its like it died for me, coz i dont fucking know where to find the official release, so i just erase all of my memories of it, so...fuck im sad this ''ended'' bye kuma

Contributor
Web novel and manga gone? ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 😱😱😱

RIP - Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear 25.10.2019 😭

Users who are viewing this thread