Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 38

Power Uploader
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
@Dead-chan
that's even harder for me to read, but thank you
in other topic, can I know the source of your avatar? It seems... interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I keep cringing at the names of the bears.

Huggingbear and Swayingbear for life!

ugh, my eyes are going blind trying to read the text over the drawings >.<

She has some low levels for abuse "Dont greet me! Thats bullying!" She had another odd reaction once before so i dont think its the translation, just the author being weird in a japanese way that doesnt make sense to people outside of japan.

There still an english translation that inverted with the japanese text but otherwise ty for translation

Dex-chan lover
I just appreciate that there’s still people translating it, thank you and Merry Christmas

Dex-chan lover
@jessiej
Don't forget she was bullied in the past and decided to isolate herself from the world. If I'm not mistaking this manga with another, she didn't even go to school anymore and instead worked at home. It could be true that she has low tolerance, but I think she's more sensitive due to her past experience.

Dex-chan lover
The english text on top of the japanese text could've been done better, it's hard to read.
Be it with an outline on the text or something simply whitening the japanese text out (no need to completely redraw it all either, a simple white box is "fine" to save time.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and Merry Xmas to you too! And a happy new year!

Look man if you dont want to redraw backgrounds and clouds and shit thats one thing but like... one of those panels was flat white cmon man.

Users who are viewing this thread