Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm. Yeah, what those other guys have said. :x Is your cleaner or whoever handles the background text on strike?

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate the translation, hope the team will be able to improve more in the future.
Merry christmas and soon a happy new year :)

Double-page supporter
@quagzlor she just put out her suit tho, it just a enchanted costume :/ when she need to do the deed, she simply go to restroom

Contributor
Damn you need to use font with white outline... that way you don't have to clean the raw text away and we can still read it, and make it a bit bigger please...
tenor.gif

Aggregator gang
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER i know it aint easy

but at the same time, even if you can't clean you could either use outlined font or just draw in a bubble yourself if it comes down to that.

happy holidays!

Dex-chan lover
It's like when you cross your eyes and the words jumble up in one spot lol

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, I don't want to be a dick, but some things need to be said.

1) page 5, the text between the characters is to small, in cases like this, could you put the page through a waifu2x pass? it will scale the image up and for the most part increase image quality though more or less magic, the increased resolution makes small text easy to read, and any browser or program based scaler will be able to fit to window size, so don't worry bout going to big or small.

2) page 11, 12, and 15 are kind of a cluserfack to read, i'm not asking for perfection, in fact, you could get away with doing 0 editing in these areas if you added a 5-10 pixel white background or a 15-20 white background that's feathered, while it would be preferable to go in and edit the page to just get rid of clashes and add the easy to read background color manually, I get that you may not want to do that.

If you need someone to come in and do these edits for you, i'm sure you will get offers as the work is very easy and as far as I can tell and the book is fairly popular, my estimate is that outside a waifu2x pass, saving the images will take more time then editing them for anyone who has done this before.

Uhmm... Hi. Are you guys perhaps recruiting for a cleaner/redrawer/typesetter? I can help with these roles.

Dex-chan lover
Black text on dark/black background is really hard to read but at least I managed to read it

Dex-chan lover
@kumakumaku
When overlaying text over other text without bothering to redraw it, add a white 'stroke' of 2 or more to it first. The result will be much much better.

I can't promise the stroke option will be in exactly the same place for you as me, but try right clicking the text layer and selecting "Blending Options", it's second from the top for me. After that, "Stroke" is the last blending option on the list. If it's not the same for you then you may have to search a little for it. Give it a try, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Even without overlaying the text that angle and text size still makes it unreadable

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Though as others have said some of the text is very difficult to read.

Since enough comments have mentioned it I'll just say thanks for the chapter but never every put new text on top of old text without cleaning, putting a white or black bubble, or using a text that is perfectly visible over the first one. THere are solutions to this kind of thing that might still be a tad ugly but are better than that.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, and thanks for fixing it before I even got a chance to look at it! I don't always read comments but this time I did to figure out what was the big problem with the chapter?

I do think the first page has the text in the wrong balloons and basically the text of thetwo should be switched, but I could be absolutely wrong and the story doesn't lose anything by it even if I'm right.

You got things fixed fast!

Users who are viewing this thread