Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 39.5

Well I would be excited about this but after the disaster that was 'I said make my abilities average' I'm going to keep my expectations in check until it's released.

japan should allow the artists or "mangaka"'s have more control over the production process of anime. like which studio they prefer, the art style, the voice acting and such, so that their true vision could be realized to a certain degree.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for continuing to translate this. I appreciate the effort you put into it.

I said make my abilities average anime was disapointing so i hope kuma follow the novel

Dex-chan lover
@Hanen Very high sales work more or less have that perks, unfortunately some times the anime adaptation of low profile work are just to fill the slot with bad animation and totally different story from their original novel/manga.
Some of the worst adaptation was Aku no Hana. Man I'm almost puke seeing the artwork.
Even high profile works adapted by good studio got some terrible job like Index 3 so we can only hope the anime adaptation is bearly decent most of the time.

@Mebravo @harryno5 I quite like that anime, never read the LN tho so I don't how much they butchered the original story.

Users who are viewing this thread