Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 5 Ch. 42

Was well done enough that I dont have nay complaints.
Well, apart from wishing they stuck with hugging bear and swaying bear. I get that it sounds weird but so do the japanese names.

Group Leader
@Aichan money its why the old ones ran away because its very dangerous to tl when there is official English. even if it is of less quality due to reasons.

I understand that buying and eating more official mango will bring more of this manga out more often.

Aggregator gang
Can we all take a moment that we will never experience this glorious way of sleeping comfortably because real life sucks and doesn't have any good DLC

Dex-chan lover
i mean i'd love to eat mangos right now but i don't think that's gonna help with my diet, what with it being packed with sugar and all...

Aggregator gang
"not the worst grammar i've seen" *reads TL group name*
honestly not the worst i've seen and i like your humour about it as well.

Dex-chan lover
gokigenyou kawai-tachi o-bandulito pyon.
I like to imagine mc saying things in abbysmal pseudo-japanese, like that last panel this chapter.

Everything else aside, thank you for having the presence of mind to put the fucking qr code for the youtube link instead of just typing out the link and expecting us to retype that shit manually. We have the technology, why will noone use it?

Dex-chan lover
@babydel

Yeah I was looking for a digital version of Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, which I'd checked for before on the digital side but they didn't have then and they don't have now.

Thanks Fuda for doing the translation.
I don’t really know about grammar or translation, but I can understand the story, so thank you very much for your kindness to translate.
Even 3 chapters at once, well done

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters. I'm just happy to be able to keep reading this.

Pity the RAW is so slow... I would've liked moar...

Users who are viewing this thread